Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Shamrock Blessings...

Today is the monthly i{heart}papers challenge ~ and this time we were all asked to use this super cute paper by Best Creations called Green Day Stripes along with the pretty sparkly ribbon by Creative Impressions in Lime & White. With these required products for the challenge, I then paired it up with a pretty stamp set from Our Craft Lounge called Shamrock Blessings.

Since there was a pretty sparkle on the pattern paper, as a final touch, I added some Appletini Green Sparkly Fluff to the stamped Shamrocks.

Go take a look to see what all the other DT girls came up with for this fun challenge ~

10 comments:

Carolyn Mustopa said...

What a beautiful card! You done good, kid! Love the sparkly fluff touch.

Deb said...

Fabulous, Kendra! LOVE that sparkly fluff! It is the perfect green for those shamrocks! Such a pretty card!

i {heart} papers said...

This is awesome! Love the fluff on the shamrocks!

Gretchen said...

Oooo so cool! I love the added sparkly fluff!!

Cathleen said...

This is so cute, I love the layout and the fun sprakly fluff!

MaGoooo said...

GREAT St. Patty's Day card! I LOVE the sparkly fluff!!

Megan said...

WOW! I love the sparkle fluff detail.

whoistracy said...

I just love all the shamrocks on this! So fun.

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Kendra! I love it! xx

Lori said...

Just beautiful, Kendra! Love the look of the sparkly fluff with the sparkly paper.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs