Sunday, February 7, 2010

Valentine Treat Bags

It's SUPERBOWL Sunday ~ woohooo! GO COLTS!!!

But first ~ today's project. For my Valentine treat bags, I used the cute little set by Lizzie Anne Designs called A Little Love. In fact, it's on sale this weekend! These fun little bags are from GT Bag Company & come in lots of 100, so they are perfect for sharing with friends. I first saw them filled with M& M's, but I wanted to see if candy hearts fit inside & they did. I'm sure lots of other things fit as well. Wouldn't these be perfect for your kids school Valentines?

Enjoy the game tonight!


ETA: The size of the bags is 1" x 8" & they are the first bag listed on the web page I listed above.

9 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhh, LOVIN' these. I gotta go check out those bags. Too cool!

Daisy said...

Super cute! I just got these bags, too. Thanks for the inspiration.

MaGoooo said...

ADORABLE!!! LOVE the hearts in there for Valentine's Day!!

Tracey said...

Oh, these are so adorable Kendra!! I love them!! xx

MichelleY said...

I love the conversation hearts in the bags....and they are even more adorable with those cute tags!!!

Wendi said...

Oh my, these are so cute. I made them for my daughters class with M&M's and boy do I wish I had waited to see yours first. They are SUPER cute with candy hearts. Thanks for another great idea.

Camilla said...

I LOVE this idea!!! Great thinking!!! Thanks for sharing.

Robin Mower said...

Too cute...love the conversation heart idea!

Krissy said...

I really need to get some of these bags! What great quick & easy goodies for my boys to take to school!

-Krissy
www.paperinkspirations.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs