Thursday, February 18, 2010

Golf Anyone?

Here's a fun easel card using the new Golfin' Gramps set by Our Craft Lounge. I dug out some old, old, old pattern paper that I found in one of my many paper holders.

Speaking of finding things, I've spent the last few days cleaning out my stamping area. OH MY GOODNESS ~ I am a bigger hoarder than I thought! The amount of stuff I have is just embarrasing! OK ~ I'm getting back to cleaning out & reorganizing. I'm finding all kinds of brand new goodies ~ maybe I'll pass some of it on to you girls over the next few weeks.


2 comments:

Tracey said...

This is a fabulous card Kendra!! Reminds me of my Dad - he's a big golfer!! Have fun organizing!! xx

MaGoooo said...

This is a GREAT card Kendra!

Just think of all the new stuff you found now!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs