Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Busy Little Barnyard

It's been a fun few months of stamping because there have been so many wonderful new images to develop and play with lots of new sets by Our Craft Lounge.

Today I am showing you a few projects I made with my friend Michelle for some store display boards. We used two different sets ~ The Barnyard & Barnyard Banter. The sweet little piggy, the cute cow and the Moo-chas Gracias sentiment are all from The Barnyard set, but the Tickled Pink sentiment is from the Barnyard Banter set. That set is filled with all kinds of funny little greetings. Now the Barnyard Banter set had a slight delay at the manufacturer, but it will be available very soon.



By the way, did you see the cute little piggy covered in Cotton Candy Sparkly Fluff? So fun! Are you still wondering what in the world Sparkly Fluff is? Well very soon I'll have a Sparkly Fluff tutorial. I'll cover the basics on how to use it, how it looks on your projects & I'll show you all the colors.


Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (The Barnyard, Barnyard Banter); Pattern Paper ~ My Minds Eye; Ink ~ Palette, Copics; Sparkly Fluff ~ Coffee Bean Brown, Cotton Candy Pink; Nesties.


3 comments:

MichelleY said...

Wow....I feel like my name is in lights! LOL! Like I said before...we make a GREAT team!!

Anonymous said...

These are great layouts Kendra!

Krissy said...

love this barnyard set. I have two little boys that are crazy about all things "farm"! I would love to get this set good and inky!

-Krissy
www.paperinkspirations.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs