Monday, February 22, 2010

A Favorite Layout...

I have a few layouts that I love to go back to every now and then. This layout is perfect when the sentiment is the focus of the card. I love this sentiment called Treasured Memory.

I'll be back later this week with another fun Lizzie Anne card using this week's fun sketch challenge & the fabulous Monthly Mix for March called Lucky You.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Treasured Memory); Cardstock ~ PTI; Pattern Paper ~ Heidi Grace; Ink ~ Palette; Ribbon ~ Basic Grey; Button ~ PTI; Nesties.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Kendra! I love it!! xx

MichelleY said...

Beautiful card, Kendra! I love the pattern paper you chose to use with this sentiment. They match perfectly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs