Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday's Peek!

Wow this week is flying by! But here we are on Thursday and I have another fun project to show you using another new set from Our Craft Lounge. This sweet set is called Sunshine Cheer and man was it a huge hit at CHA last week. Everyone just fell head over heals in LOVE with it.

ETA: Thanks Michelle for helping me with all the wonderful layouts (including this one), for the store display boards.

Don't worry, you're not going to have to wait much longer. All of the new sets will all be available from our retailers next week & i{heart}papers will carry this set!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Sunshine Cheer); Cardstock ~ Bazzill; Pattern Paper ~ Imaginsce (Lucy Bird); Ink ~ Palette, Copics; Sparkly Fluff (Sugar); Crafty Sparkles (Lemon Drop) ; Nestabilities.

8 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Fun Fun FUN! Love the black gingham with that pattern paper. Love the look of the full scallop border too.

Memories of Time said...

Super cute! You know I love that set! YOU ROCK KENDRA! :)

MichelleY said...

We're a good team, Kendra! This set ended up being one of my favorites.

Holly Jones said...

So sad I missed you at CHA

Cindy Lawrence said...

Love this bright, happy card! It is sweet & sunshiny...just like you, my sweet friend! :)

Cindy Lawrence said...

Love this bright, happy card! It is sweet & sunshiny...just like you, my sweet friend! :)

i {heart} papers said...

Adorable! Love the DP. I think this is my favorite from all of the new ones!

Tracey said...

So sweet! I love this one!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs