Saturday, February 13, 2010

Perfect Party Packages...

Today I want to share a super quick birthday package I made yesterday for my daughter's friend. I found this fun bag at Target with the beautiful bright flowers already printed on it. I knew I had this great set called Hello Spring by Our Craft Lounge. So I was planning on making a matching tag or card. Because I had very little time before the party, I decided on a tag. I stamped the flowers with pigment ink and then embossed them with clear powder to make the color really stand out. Then I added a bit of bling to the center of the flowers. IT'S A PERFECT MATCH & perfect for a 13 year old girl!


Birthday packages don't have to be hard or time consuming. Start with a great gift bag and make an easy tag to match ~ Easy Peasy!


3 comments:

MichelleY said...

OMW....the stamp set is dead on match with the gift bag. How COOL is that!!! Dang....now I need the gift bags to go with the stamp set.

wendyp said...

That is a great match to the bag! Love the fun, bright colors!!

Sharon said...

Absolutely stunning Kendra. I love this idea. We have a warehouse called Merrypak in Cape Town and they stock all your crafty items, including paper gift bags, boxes, etc. This has given me a wonderful idea for the next time I need to give someone a gift. Thanks for sharing. Sharon

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs