Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lizzie Anne Challenge Day!

Woohooo ~ it's back to back challenge days. I love doing them, but don't always have time (or remember) to do them. Today's challenge is the weekly Lizzie Anne Designs sketch (#114) & the design team is playing along this time.

So the extra challenge this week (along with the actual sketch) was to make a little peek-a-boo window in the card. I decided to use images from the February Monthly Mix called Singing in the Rain for my project. The main image you see on the outside is the cute little watering can but it is actually stamped on the inside ...

and that adorable little fuzzy chick is stamped on the inside of the card. I added some Lemon Drop Sparkly Fluff to really make him sparkle.


Isn't he adorable? Make sure you go visit the Lizzie Anne Blog for a list of all the DT girls playing along on the sketch challenge today. THEN....go play and post your project!


10 comments:

wendyp said...

how CUTE!!! Love the way you created the scene on the inside!

Deb said...

Ooooh, Kendra! This is SO darling! What a great surprise to find my favorite little fuzzy chickie inside!

joslyn said...

cute cute cute. i just love the fuzz. great inside.

Taylor said...

so fun! love the spring-y colors you used!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh Kendra, LOVE this, super bright and cheerful and makes my day! Those tiny flowers in a row are precious and love your creativity with the inside of your card!

Bethany Paull said...

How cute to add the fuzzy chick to the inside of your card. And I love that flowered trim.

Meridith said...

Oh my word Kendra, this is adorable! I love the bright colors and those cute little flowers!

MichelleY said...

Such a darling card! It makes me LONG for spring.

AJ said...

cute card- love the spring colors!

Jen said...

oh my. i love the inside...that little chick is SO one of my all time favorites!!:) great job friend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs