Friday, February 26, 2010

OCL Challenge Friday

Hello and Happy Friday! I'm excited to show you a new weekly OCL sketch challenge today too. I love sketches & use them in some form or another as inspiration on a daily basis. You'll see from the sketch on the OCL Blog that there was a flower image where I put my stack of cupcakes. That's what I love about sketches ~ changing them up to fit the set you want to use.

You can see the sketch on the OCL Blog and make sure when you've completed yours that you add your link to the Mr. Linky so we can see what you've made.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Big Birthday Wishes); Ink ~ Palette, Copics; Sparkly Fluff ~ Rockin' Pink; Pattern Paper ~ Heidi Grace; Nesties; Kaiser Gems; Ribbon ~ Michaels.


12 comments:

Tracey said...

I love your card Kendra! It's fabulous! I think I need to get some more OCL stamps so I can play along!! xx

Vicki G said...

That is DELICIOUS!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

So cute, Kendra! So bright & cheery!

Terri said...

So bright and fun. Love it!

MichelleY said...

Fun sketch and a darling card. I love the cupcake substitution!!!

Memories of Time said...

SO SWEET Kendra! I love it!!

Amber (bambi64) said...

Yum!! I want a cupcake now!! Love the colors you used, Kendra.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

ADORABLE, Kendra!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Very cute! I think the "Bling" really adds to it.

Pam said...

Love the fun colors Kendra, this is SO cute!

Deb said...

Adorable, Kendra! Love these bright colors! YUM!

Kisa Peters said...

Darling card!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs