Monday, February 15, 2010

Flower Trio from the Mix...

Hope you had a great weekend & you're all ready for a new week. My kids are off school today, so we'll do something fun, just not sure what just yet.

Today I'm sharing a fun & super easy project that I made using my Lizzie Anne Monthly Mix for February called Singing in the Rain. I really love the images in this set ~ so many cute things to choose from and I haven't even used all of them yet.

Lizzie Anne is also going to preview the next installment of the Monthly Mix for March and it's called Lucky You. Haven't signed up yet? Check out that information HERE! I'll be back in a few days with some samples ~



Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Monthly Mix for February called Singing in the Rain; Sixlet set Banner Birthday); Cardstock, Buttons, Ink ~ PTI; EK Success border punch; Embossing Folder ~ Quickuts.

1 comment:

MichelleY said...

Love it! What a fun color combo! LAD's new monthly mix is fabulous, too!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs