Thursday, February 25, 2010

Some New Digs...

This week on the OCL Blog, our theme is Around the House. We have lots of fun new sets that fit into this theme, including the set I'm featuring today called New Digs. This set is absolutely perfect for all kinds of occasions & particularly for a Happy Housewarming card or moving announcements. I just love the sweet little gingerbread looking house on this card.


Tune in tomorrow for the next OCL Weekly Sketch Challenge ~ I've got my card all ready to go & I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (New Digs); Ink ~ Palette (Noir); Markers ~ Copic Markers (R81, R85, BG10, BG15); Sparkly Fluff ~ Our Craft Lounge (Cotton Candy Pink); Nestabilities ~ Circles, Scallop Circles; Ovals.



3 comments:

i {heart} papers said...

This is adorable! Love those colors!!

whoistracy said...

Oh my gosh, this card is out-of-this-world adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet card Kendra. I love the stamp set too, very cute.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs