Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's my Blog-a-versary...


Huh.... what on earth is that? Well, it's been one year since I started my blog! I'm so happy that I've been able to share so many projects here on my little corner of the web. I hope I have provided some inspiration to you.

I've got big plans for the upcoming year! Starting next month with a brand new company called Kendra's Card Company! I'm very excited about my new venture. I'll be updating my look and as usual, I'll have lots of fun things to share with you.

Right now ~ I would like to thank all of you who visit my blog. Your comments and emails are wonderful. In fact, one of you won a prize just for posting since my last blog candy give away. I decided this time around, I would pick a winner from those who visit and post on a regular basis. Today's winner is ...

Iscrap who left the following comment on my "Happy Everything..." project: Such a great sentiment! Love it! Teehee
Your prize.... a gift certificate to Eclectic Paperie or Ellen Hutson, LLC (for Canada)! Send me an email at kendra.wietstock@comcast.net with all your info & I'll get it set up!

Didn't win this time ~ don't worry. I'll be doing this again ~ you just won't know when! Thanks for a great year everyone! I'll be back later with a new creation...

10 comments:

Dottie K. said...

Congrats! I really enjoy your blog and creations. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kendra! Can't wait to here more about your new venture. Best of Luck!

Aleks said...

Thank you Kendra!!! :) Can't wait to see what your new venture is all about! I am sure it will be fabulous, you are one talented lady! I sent you an email!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blog-a-versary! Love your site - you are sooo creative and inspirational!

-Krissy

Lana said...

Happy Blogaversary, Kendra Sue! (do we get cake?)

Stefanie Staniak said...

That Lana, she is going to turn into a cake !! LOL !!
Happy Blogaverary Kendra - You do great stuff on here and I sure enjoy it! :)

Anonymous said...

yea! i will FINALLY be able to buy ur stuff! wwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh-hhhhhhooooooooooooo!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Kendra!!!!!!!!!! You are a rockin' girl - and I know your company is going to be HUGE!

Kathy H said...

Hi, I'm a mouse in the corner that reads your blog daily. I haven't commented till now. Keep up the good work and good luck with your future venture!!!!

deb4dogs said...

Tell me more about this...can I buy your cards now and not feel like I'm imposing? Debbie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs