Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Spinner...


A month or so ago, Paper Crafts Magazine had this card layout in one of it's pulication calls. I had never made one before, so I thought I'd give it a go. This sentiment from Lizzie Anne Designs is perfert for this type of card. It's actually all on one stamp, but I masked parts out & used it twice.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (In the Tree Top & Say it in Script); Cardstock, Pattern Paper, Ink, and Ribbon ~ Papertrey Ink; Nestabilties.

12 comments:

The Early Bird said...

Oh!You have a good hobby.
THX.

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Sweet sweet sweet! I love this card, Kendra!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

That is fantastic!

Mellie said...

WOWZA Kendra!! Beautiful! And could those sentiments be any more perfect for this kind of card??

Tamara said...

This is a great card! What stamp set did you use?

Lori Barnett said...

Kendra...I love this spinner idea. I have seen it before..but forgot all about it. Have I ever made one? NO! Do I want to make one? OF COURE now that I have seen your card :)

deb4dogs said...

Love the spinner AND the sentiment. I hope winter is just a season and not a lifestyle!

Unknown said...

I really needed to be reminded about winter not lasting forever! We have snow on the ground - very unusual here. The poor daffodils are so confused - the popped up right on time and now they need woolies to keep them warm.

Kristi said...

WOW I love this. Your Rock!!

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooo, i llllloooooovvvvvvveeeee this. love the colors. love the cutout part. LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

Very pretty card - and good reminder sentiment.

Aleks said...

Oh lovely cards!! i am a sucker for trees!! They are sooo cute!! I really need this set!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs