Monday, March 17, 2008

Tennis anyone?

New Riley's by Hanna Stamps are back (or will be in the next few days). Here's a little preview of one card creation I put together today. I worked with 6 different images today at the same time, so I decided to take the following steps when putting together my cards: (1) draw out some sketches; (2) pick out my pattern paper, cardstock, and embellishments; (3) assemble the card bases with pattern paper & ribbon; (4) color the images to match my paper choices; and, (5) assemble the card & add embelishments. The rest of the cards I put together will be posted over the next several days.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (Riley Tennis); Cardstock ~ Papertrey Ink, Doodlebug; Pattern Paper ~ Doodlebug; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Dies ~ Nestabilities; Ink ~ Black Palette & Copic Markers.

4 comments:

Aleks said...

How cute is that riley stamps!!

Lana said...

Ack! Ack! Ack! Look at that tennis one! WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Love them kendra sue!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

RILEY is so BUSY! Just adorable! LOL

Debbie Olson said...

Kendra, your Riley cards are ALL just darling--great job!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs