Monday, March 10, 2008

Sneak Peek #1...

I realize that this page doesn't give you a great look at the new set from Hanna Stamps; however, I love this picture and of my sweet Kayla and just had to use it. The title of this new set is called Best Friend ~ can you guess what the theme is? There will be 5 new Hanna sets coming out this week!!! AND, I get to do a challenge this week over on Splitcoast Stampers site ~ so join us on Friday for all the fun!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (Best Friend); Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up! (white, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, Black); Ink ~ Black Palette, Green Galore Marker; Tag ~ Cricut Machine with Tags cartridge; Ribbon ~ Doodlebug.

10 comments:

JenMarie said...

Love the clean lines of this layout. What a precious fur baby!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love seeing your pages! I need to get to scrapbooking too!

Anonymous said...

CUTE page. I NEED to do one like that for my precious cat that I had to put to sleep last week. My girls and I want to make a special book for her, she would of been 21 in May. we miss her alot. thanks for sharing your idea!
Tina C.

Anonymous said...

ooooo, i <3 the green and blue. such a gorgeous doggie ...

Aleks said...

Such a sweetie picture. I'm really sorry about her. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

OMG, how cute. I just LOVE oldie goldie's. They are my favorite!

CreativeMish said...

What a cute face! Its fun scrapping about the "other" children :)

Michelle D
Creative Treasures

Paula Wade said...

Oh, what a sweet pic of Kayla! Makes me miss my "Gheerdie"... Cool layout though....a different look for you, huh? Hope you are warming up there! You can always come visit...it's a balmy 75 degrees today! :) Paula

Angela said...

What a sweet looking dog! Love the bits of snow around her mouth....:)

Angela H.

Karinn said...

How cute! What a sweet face :0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs