Friday, March 28, 2008

A Class Project...

I have been sitting on these Mexico pictures for almost 3 years now & decided that I just HAVE to do something with them. A few weeks ago, I advertised a new class to my customers using the Summer Days scrapbook kit from Stampin' Up! This kit is so easy to use and there are tons of pieces in it. So here is the cover for my book and one of the inside pages. My customers will leave the class with 14 completed pages in page protectors, decorated front & back covers and bound with rings and ribbon. All they need to do is add pictures when they get home. I'll have more pages to share with you over the next few weeks ~ I don't want to spoil the surprise for them.

By the way, have you been over to Michelle Wooderson's blog today? Today she's hosting a fun scavenger hunt and she's asked me to help her out. If you want to play along and be entered for the prize drawings, check out her blog. There are 13 questions that you have to answer correctly. Mish has selected 13 of her blogging friends, including me, to each post one of the answers to her questions. So if you're playing along, you've come to the right place. Can you find the answer in my post to question #7? Go take a look... Good Luck!

Supplies Used: All Supplies Stampin' Up! ~ Scrapbook Kit (Summer Days); Stamps ~ Big Deal Alphabet; Ribbon ~ Pumpkin Striped Grosgrain; Buttons ~ Bold Bright.

17 comments:

Michelle Wooderson said...

Hiiiii Kendra, you are clever girl! Make em work for that answer! Thanks for playing along with me today. I love ya!

Mishie

Sandy said...

Love the orange ribbon on your cruise page. I'm going to check out older posts on your blog.

Angela said...

I love the SU scrapbook kits! You get SO MUCH stuff to use - I'm sure your class will be a HUGE HIT Kendra! LOVE your pages - you need to scrap more, girl - you are amzaing!

suthnheart said...

so cute, kendra! those pics are FAB!

mwah!
marcia!

Pam said...

Cute page Kendra! Next time you go on a criuse, don't forget to put me in your suitcase :)

Joy said...

I love it Kendra. I really had to work to find the answer. Too cute.

Great pages! :)

Angela K said...

Cute pages!

Juanita B said...

I love your blog, you do fabulous work. The album kit is awesome, I know that your class will have fun and be amazed at how much they get done. The cover and page are great. Thanks for playing along in Mish's hunt. I saw that you just celebrated your blogaversary, CONGRATULATIONS, and TFS.

msfitzie said...

Mish asked us to leave a quick comment to let you know that we stopped in on your blog.
So hi from Oklahoma

DoxieGirl said...

You clever little Kendra you! We Kendra's have to stick together!
~Kendra

Jenna said...

Kendra-

Glad I saw your wonderful idea! I always try to lug around big scrapbooks- I am going to have to try to put it together like you have instead!
Cant wait to see how your class turned out

Jenna

Bev Gerard said...

Kendra .... my fav projects of yours are almost always the wonderful scrapping creations. You have such a clean & refreshing style. If I ever begin to do this, I am sooooo calling YOU!

~Tex

Carol (HB) said...

Kendra, I just LOVE your scrapbook creations! This one is adorable!!!
HB

Bevie Pearl said...

I *heart* it when you scrap, Kendra.

shirlann said...

Mish sent me...love your Riley moose cards! Hi from beautiful British Columbia!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Kendra - your customers will LOOOOVE this! And they'll leave, wanting more more more!

Unknown said...

I love seeing your scrapbook pages. And your 3 yo admission makes me feel so much better about my backlog.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs