Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Almost Friday!!!!

Wooohoooo! Friday is almost here! I'm always so happy when it comes because I know I have the day off and usually it means I can stamp or scrapbook. This Friday is even more exciting because the 5 new Hanna Stamps sets have been released AND it was my turn to have a challenge on the Hanna Stamps board over at Splitcoast Stampers. The challenge will be to use scallops ~ because I just adore them!

Blog Candy ends Friday morning too & I want to thank everyone for their kind posts. I can't wait to post the winner of my prize! Come on back in the morning for that blog entry. You still have time, so go post! I have more pieces to this Game Night ensemble that I will share with you in the coming days.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (Mikey); Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up!; Ink ~ Black Palette & Copics; Embossing Plate ~ Cuttlebug; Dies ~ Nestabilities; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Brads ~ Queen & Co.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Oh Oh... I'm the first to post!!! I LOVE the card. That is way too cute. And neat way to use the new Cuttlebug folder. (BTW, I beat Lana to this one. ROFL)

Aleks said...

ohhh scallops, I am into scallops now too!! this is a great idea.

Juliana said...

This is so clever!!
Makes me want to go to a card party!

JenMarie said...

Oh, this is just FABulous!

Karinn said...

I love red, black and white together and you're card is wonderful! I love everything about it, and now really want that new stamp set!!
TFS!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs