Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Riley goes golfing...

Sometimes things change! They always seem to change after I get started on a card. As you can see by my prep picture, the card took on a new look as I went through my prep steps.

Here's another new Riley image from Hanna Stamps. Cute little guy for all those golfers in your life.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (Riley Collection); Cardstock ~ Papertrey Ink & Doodlebug; Pattern Paper ~ Doodlebug; Ink ~ Palette Black & Copics; Prima Flowers; Word Window punch & Oval Punch ~ SU.

5 comments:

Deb said...

This is a must buy stamp for me! My husband and my favorite uncle, as well as many of our other male friends, are all avid golfers!

I'm tucking your sketches away for a creative jumpstart when I get time to craft.

Thanks again for sharing another great card!

Pam said...

So cute Kendra, love the sentiment!!

Stefanie Staniak said...

Oh Kendra very cute! Lot of golfers in my family - I may have to splurge!

JenMarie said...

Fabulous Riley card!

Jenn said...

Oh shoot!! I missed this one!! You know I have to have EVERYTHING golf!! Too Cute!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs