Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Here comes the bride...

... all dressed in white. Look at this sweet little couple. The new Riley Collection should be available sometime today over at Hanna Stamps. I thought I would share my prep work again for this series of cards {meaning, I remembered to take pictures, so now you are gonna see them}.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (Riley & Sophie G Wedding), Lizzie Anne Designs (Sentiment); Cardstock ~ Papertrey Ink, Bazzill; Pattern Paper ~ Imaginisce; Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up!; Brads ~ Making Memories.

ETA: Angela asked if I shop at Michael's, Hobby Lobby, or Joann's ~ I do shop at Michael's and Hobby Lobby but only for restocking of brads and other basics. Oh and also magazine and idea books (because of the coupons). I tend to shop a lot at online stores that some of my friends own ~ Eclectic Paperie, Ellen Hutson LLC, Starlit Studios, and Scrappin' Deals as well as Lizzie Anne Designs & Hanna Stamps!

3 comments:

Deb said...

I love the colors on this one and the sketch is awesome! I wish I could have white space on my cards look that good! Another great card!

Angela said...

I really like the sketch also. Too funny - I never thought I would see a wedding set like this. hehehe It really is cute though. I have been meaning to ask in a comment - do you shop at Michael's, Hobby Lobby, or JoAnn for supplies? I know there are some relatively close to you. Or do you do alot of your supply shopping online? Just wondering.....hope you have a great day/evening! :)

Angela

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

FUN - how cute are the moosies!!!! LOL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs