Friday, March 14, 2008

Game Night Anyone?

Wooohooo! It's FRIDAY!!!!!

I just wanted to share the rest of my Game Night Ensemble with everyone. I used the new Hanna Stamps set called Mikey ~ which is on sale today! I love the images on this set because they are perfect for guy cards! We always need some guy cards!





Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (Mikey); Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up!; Ink ~ Black Palette & Copics; Embossing Plate ~ Cuttlebug; Dies ~ Nestabilities; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Chipboard coasters ~ Unknown; Notebook and Pencil box ~ Target.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting ... what will they come up with next?

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is such a cool ensemble!

Karinn said...

Wow! I just love this. I love the scallops, stamps the CB embossing. Just a wonderful set you've made. Wow! Just love your blog!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs