Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fun in the Sun...

Can't you just feel the warm sunshine and sea spray? Hmmm...I think I feel the heat from my fireplace and the drizzle from the cold rain outside. Well a girl can wish ... right?

So here is yet another new Riley stamp ~ cute huh? I know my prep picture has two new images ~ I'll share the other card tomorrow.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (Riley Collection) & Inky Antics (Sentiment); Cardstock ~ Papertrey Ink; Pattern Paper ~ Paper Salon; Ink ~ Palette Black & Copic Markers; Ribbon, Brads & Eyelets ~ SU; Punch ~ Martha Stewart Collection from Michael's.

4 comments:

Judy in Indiana said...

Your Riley cards are all gorgeous. I love the wave under his surfboard.

JenMarie said...

Super CUTE!

Stefanie Staniak said...

Oh Kendra, I think this one is my favorite. And I love that paper - perfect fit.

Anonymous said...

ha! a moose on a surfboard! who'd have thunk it?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs