Saturday, March 29, 2008

Same Layout ~ Different Look...

The other day I made some thank you notes based on this layout. I actually made this card first, but hadn't posted it yet. It's such a fun yet simple card design. This card features the fun Say it in Script set from Lizzie Anne Designs. I love how different the sentiments are in this grouping!

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. I'm going to try and stamp and scrapbook a ton this weekend because my husband is out of town & we have nothing on our calendar today!

Don't forget to stop by Michelle's blog this weekend to play for lots of great prizes!

4 comments:

Carol (HB) said...

Kendra, this is beautiful! I love the softness of it!!!
HB

Anonymous said...

This card is so simple and so beautiful. I love the green and blue together.

Brenda in Indy

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Ooooh - just ADORE this layout and card!

Denise G said...

Wow! This is beautiful. Of course the colors are perfect, but the design is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs