Saturday, October 6, 2007

World Card Making Day & Another Annoucement...


I am THRILLED to announce that I have been asked (and accepted) a position on the Lizzie Anne Design Team. This team is amazing! I am so giddy to be able to work with and call friend so many wonderful ladies in this industry.
Did you know that today is World Card Making Day? Lizzie Anne Designs is one of the Official Sponsors ~ so go check out the information on their website about the specials they are offering. They have a brand new set on sale today along with 4 other coordinating sets. They are also having a card contest where there will be lots of winners. All the cards from the Contest will be donated to Cards for Cancer ~ which is a great cause. Have a great day ladies & GO STAMP!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAHOO!!!! Congratulations! I am so glad to be on the team with you! :D

Anonymous said...

Wooooohoooooo, sweet Kendra!!
I couldn't be more thrilled for you AND for Lizzie Anne! What a wise, wise choice they have made in inviting you to their team!! Lizzie Rocks!!

~Tex

Anonymous said...

Kendra, Congratulations!!!! I just got my first Lizzie Anne set a couple weeks ago (haven't had a chance to use them yet due to moving) and I have four more sets on my wish list. Can't wait to see your beautiful creations with these great stamps. Way to go; they made an excellent choice.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs