Saturday, October 13, 2007

Another Hanna for the weekend...

Well another busy week is done, but I did manage to get this card made. I've had this Mod pattern paper (from Autumn Leaves) for a long time & finally cut into it. The flowers on Hanna's dress, hair and bags are rub-ons from the same paper line. I just love this color combination of Groovy Guava and Wild Wasabi from Stampin' Up! I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps; Cardstock ~ SU Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi; Pattern Paper & Rub-ons ~ Mod collection from Autumn Leaves; Flowers ~ Prima Flowers; Ribbon ~ Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon; Ink ~ Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, Old Olive, Bravo Burgundy, Purely Pomegranate.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

How did you get that background? Is that sponged, or copic spray thingy?? LOL

Debbi T said...

I LOVE the papers - the color combo is one of my faves too!

I really like Miss Hannah! :)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Kendra, loving all your Hanna cards! I love the pic of you on your site too.

Lori Barnett said...

These Hanna stamps are awesome! More more more!! :)

Anonymous said...

Go Go Hanna!!
Oh how I love those scallops! Great setting for Hanna!

~Tex

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs