Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Day to Experiment...

I had a few minutes today to play with my Lizzie Anne stamps. I made the card bases first and then decided what stamped images to attach. I usually don't work this way, but I wanted to see how fast I could get some simple cards made. I have to say that even though these aren't my favorite cards, they were pretty quick (less than 1 hour) & I do love the stamps. On occasion you just have to go outside your comfort zone and try something new. Sometimes you like it & sometimes you don't, but at least you tried.

By the way, if you haven't ordered from the Lizzie Anne Designs website, October is a great time to do it because they are offering free shipping for orders over $35 this month. Check out this link on the Splitcoast Stampers Lizzie Anne Forum for more details. And make sure you sign up for their monthly newsletter so you know what's going on over at LAD!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Daisy Dot, Sketch Sentiments); Cardstock & Ink ~ SU Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery and Ruby Red; Pattern Paper ~ MOD Collection from Autumn Leaves; Ribbon ~ SU; Baubles ~ Bella.

8 comments:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Kendra - these are really very pretty! I love the stamps! I love what you did to make each one unique. I think they are super!

Anonymous said...

I think they are beautiful! I love the stamps!! :) Paula

Anonymous said...

a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e! such talent you have!
hey, thinking of you today and praying all is well at your house.

Debbi T said...

FAB, Kendra - I love them a LOT!!

Meridith said...

These are so cute Kendra! I love the yummy colors too!

Memories of Time said...

Oh... my... gosh!! I LOVE these Kendra!! I'm so getting out this set and CASEing you!! DANG!!! :)

Vicki G said...

Kendra, I think that these are beautiful. The main images coordinate so well with the dp. So pretty!!!

Vicki

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kendra!
These cards are beauties! Whatever part is out of your omfy zone ... you've certainly made it seem like you love it! These colors just welcome a person to reach for the card!

~Tex

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs