Monday, October 8, 2007

And the winner is...

The winner of this round of blog candy is .... QC!
Mmmmmm....i love those little licorice things covered with the little beady looking candy coating (highly technical term)....Can I have some of those please? ;)I love candy! Blog candy might be even tastier! :)Love you Kendra!

Love you too QC! Sorry ~ but I have no idea what candy you are talking about. I hope this will be OK ~ LOL! There are a few sweet treats inside the big box too, but I'm going to keep that as a surprise for when it arrives. AND...I have another surpise for you! When I told Kristi {yes, the Hanna Stamps Kristi} that I was having blog candy this weekend, she said she would send something fun to the winner as well. So you get double blog candy!

Thanks everyone for playing! Have fun with your Hanna Stamps!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOOHOO! Congratulations, QC! I think I know the licorice you are talking about. I'll keep a look out in this area to see if I can score some so Kendra can send it with your "blog candy".

BTW....how AWESOME is Kristi to send more goodies for you. I don't know her but my goodness, she's generous!

Debbi T said...

WOOHOO!! I won something!!
Now I'm DOUBLY excited...I just ordered my Hannas this morning....

Thank you Kendra! :) I love you!
(and for the licorice I was talking about...look at the picture you posted under your original blog candy thread! LOL!!)

kribss said...

very cute blog candy kendra! ;o}

kristi- your "best" customer

Angel said...

WOW.... Lucky winner QC!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs