Saturday, October 20, 2007

A Project for Work...

Well I have every Friday off work (and Monday too), so yesterday I was planning on stamping all day to relax and enjoy my day. I still enjoyed my day, but rather than stamp, I made a project for work. I just LOVE being able to bring my passion for crafting to work!

As many of you know, I work in the Children's Ministry department for our church. My friend Michelle is the director and she has been wanting to do a workshop so that parents have a resource for helping their children learn Bible verses. Of course, this is right up my ally, so I asked if I could come up with the prototype and do the workshop. She said "Yes" so yesterday, I came up with this fun project. Michelle had all the verses written up, so I just came up with the book style and then re-typed the verses. I am pretty happy with the end result. We will be holding this workshop in Novemeber so they can be used as Christmas gifts.

Supplies Used: Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Rose Red, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue; Pattern Paper ~ Stampin' Up! Cutie Pie Designer Series Paper; Die Cut Letter and Shapes ~ Cricut Cartridges Alphalicious, Doodle Charms; Coil Machine ~ Rubi Coil.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea!!!!!
Would you mind sharing the verses?
Love your blog!
Thanks
Beverly
rbelrod@bellsouth.net

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Kendra, this is a great idea and cool book. I did an ABC album for the boys for the year 2000, but this would be a cool idea to do to. I too would love to know what verses you used if you want to share. Ü

Anonymous said...

M was telling me how absolutely adorable this is! I can't wait to make a few of my own :-) As I've said before, your talent is amazing. Seriously. The colors and details rawk! Mamas are gonna love making this!

joslyn said...

this is a great idea! thanks for sharing! very cute.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs