Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Miss Hanna goes Fall...

We sure woke up to Fall this morning in Northern Indiana ~ Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... Big difference to the gorgeous temps and sunshine we felt yesterday. Oh well, it is October 10th & it is long past time that fall got here. Here's a little treat I worked on this weekend. I love the little oval under Hanna {I CASE'd that idea from Amy Rysavy}. And that ribbon ~ I LOVE the ribbon!

So Happy Fall Ya'll!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (But I need it...), Oval ~ unknown; Cardstock ~ Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Old Olive, Vanilla, Mustard prints; Coloring tools ~ Watercolor Wonder crayons, SU markers, Copic Glitter Markers; Ribbon (unknown); Droplets ~ from Cindy at Starlit Studios.

5 comments:

Angela said...

Very neat!! You are so talented, Kendra! I love this card!!! I am ready for fall, so, this one is great.

Take care,
Angela H.

Kendra Hernandez said...

great card Kendra!

joslyn said...

i also love that ribbon. great card!

Corie said...

Oh my -- I love your Hanna!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Kendra I LOVE that ribbon! We are having cooler temps too which I love Ü
Great card too!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs