Friday, October 26, 2007

Just a little Kiss...


...Under the Mistletoe! The new set from Hanna Stamps called Tis the Season is available today from http://www.hannastamps.com/! I just love this set because not only is the main image great, but the supporting images are a ton of fun too & can stand on their own. You have to check out some of the cards the Design Team girls have made with this set. You will Laugh Out Loud (LOL) at Lisa Zappa's Shop til you Drop card ~ I about fell off my chair when I saw it!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (Tis the Season); Cardstock ~ Bazzill, Stampin' Up!; Pattern Paper ~ Memory Box; Ribbon ~ unknown; Markers ~ Copic Glitter Pens; Punches ~ Stampin' Up!

4 comments:

Memories of Time said...

COOL BEANS!! I love it Kendra! You are ROCKIN Miss Hanna!!!

StampOwl said...

very pretty

Michelle Wooderson said...

Oh I love this....so simple but full of little details that right on! Great little card Kendra. I like to keep some of these on hand during the holiday season for those forgotten Christmas list people or little thank you notes.

Judy in Indiana said...

I love what you have done. The ornaments are especially pretty, I think. You are so talented!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs