Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It's a PINK Christmas with Hanna...


I promised another little peek of the new Tis The Season set from Hanna Stamps. I just love using non-traditional colors for Christmas cards ~ it mixes things up a bit! There are two little ornaments on strings, two little snowflakes that I used on the bottom of the card, and a swirls and stars stamp that I used above the ornaments. This set has some wonderful backgrounds as well as the main images.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (Tis the Season); Cardstock ~ Pixie Pink & White; Ink ~ Canvas Palette Ink (white), Black Palette Ink, SU Markers & Copic Glitter Markers; Other ~ May Arts Ribbon; Baubles; Doodlebug Paper Frills.

6 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

So cute! I love those pink things in the bottom corner...where did you find those?

Juliana said...

I love pink Christmas cards!!!
This is looking like it will be a very versitile set!
~Juliana

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great card Kendra! I love making non traditional colored Christmas cards.

Shabbychick Junk said...

LOVE it! The ornaments look great this way! Cute!

Aimee said...

What an amazing card... by the way you have been tagged

Pam said...

Love the pink Kendra! The ornaments are so cute, great idea with the ornaments!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs