Saturday, October 6, 2007

That was fun...

Between the stamp set release, the blog candy and stamping all day long ~ yesterday was a fun day for me! I started this card earlier in the week but couldn't find the time to finish it up until yesterday. I kept adding elements and finally told myself to STOP! I just can't seem to get enough of Hanna this week. I hope you have loads of fun with her too. Oh, and don't worry, Hanna will be back every month doing lots and lots of fun things.

Don't forget about the blog candy on my other thread. You have until Sunday at midnight ~ please post to my Friday 10/5/07 thread to enter.

Tip of the day: It's is super easy to use pattern paper to make Hanna's dress and purse. Stamp the entire image on white cardstock, then stamp it again on pattern paper and cut it out. Adhered the image you cut out over the image you stamped on the white cardstock and VOILA ~ Hanna has a pretty dress & a striped purse. BTW ~ The idea for the monogramed purse, I CASE'd from one of the Hanna Stamps Design Team members Ashley Bowen ~ what a fun way to personalize a card!

Supplies Used:Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (But I need it...); Cardstock ~ Bazzill textrued; Pattern Paper & Chipboard Flowers ~ Sweetwater; Coloring Tools ~ Markers, Watercolor Wonder Crayons (SU), aquapainter; Accessories ~ brads (SU), Ric-Rac ~ Walmart, sewing machine; Corner Punch ~ SU.

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

I love what you did with this card! I love her dress...it is adorable!

Kendra Hernandez said...

cute, cute, cute! Love what you did with her Kendra!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs