Tuesday, October 9, 2007

More Pink from Hanna...

The kids had yesterday off, so I'm going to have to remind myself all week what day it is. Boy, we sure get into routines, don't we? It's going to be a super busy day for me, but I wanted to share a few more Hanna Stamps cards that I made this weekend. This will be the last of the pink~ I am ready to move on to new colors. Fall colors start tomorrow. I hope you all have a bright and cheery day!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps; Cardstock ~ SU textured; Pattern Paper ~ Creative Imaginations; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Ink ~ Black, SU Markers & Copic Glitter Markers; Punches ~ triple flower punch & scallop circle punch (SU); Baubles from Starlit Studios. Please see links on the sidebar.


6 comments:

StampOwl said...

oh how fun ....... love the pink and green combo!

Shelby said...

I love the layout of the card on the right! I'm definitely going to be using that one; thanks for the inspiration!!

Debbi T said...

These are SO CUTE!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Love the pink and green. So, so cute!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh...I got on!!!!!!!!!!!! My computer must be having an exceptionally good day! I love your creations! I still miss being right next door and seeing them in person :(

Anyway, pretty colors. Looking forward to fall colors though... :)

Paula

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So pretty. I like the scallops. The colours are so beautiful.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs