Monday, January 14, 2013

Wonderful Birthday...

Happy MONDAY!  Yes, I know I am pretty much all alone in LOVING Mondays!  I just feel like it's a fresh new start each and every week.   It was an exciting weekend in the crafting world with CHA going on in California and TONS of new product releases from every craft company under the sun!  Crafter's Companion is no exception with their WONDERFUL Stamp-It Australia Image Collection.  I just can't ink up these babies fast enough!

Today I'm showing a card that I made using this great flower from Set #7 where I stamped it using Tuxedo Black Memento ink directly on pattern paper from October Afternoon.  Then I used one of the pretty sentiments from Set #61.  Such a quick and simple card and the splash of gold really makes it POP!




Check back in tomorrow because there's ANOTHER new release to share with you ~ and this includes two sets that I AM IN LOVE WITH ~ SERIOUSLY!

8 comments:

MamaKaraba said...

LOVE the stamp on the patterned paper! Something so simple and I NEVER even thought of it! Thanks for another great idea, Kendra!

Loly Borda said...

Gorgeous card Kendra! Love that image.TFS

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this card. It just feels warm and sunny.

Mary-Anne V said...

love the combo of kraft with yellow...pretty card.

Vicki G said...

That is STUNNING!!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

The "WoW" factor of this card is off the charts, Kendra! I love the colors and the layout!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Love how that image looks against the DP! ;)

Michele Gross said...

So pretty, I love the color combo!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs