Thursday, January 10, 2013

GRS Sketch January Challenge

Wow!  Today is the 10th of the month already & that means it's time for the GRS design team Sketch Challenge.  Each month we're given a "Recipe", and we just have to make it our own!  Here it is for this month...


 
I used the Happy Heart Day set which was one of the new Appetizer Sets for December.  I also used the new Polka-Dot Cookie Cutter Stencil on my pattern paper.



I know you'll want to see what the other designers came up with, so don't forget to hop around and take a look!

You should totally play along with this sketch & don't forget to post your fab creation on the GRS Facebook page so we can make lovely comments about your amazing work!

4 comments:

Jingle said...

Love the red on this Very pretty!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very nice take on the sketch...love the loopy flower.

Christiana said...

So pretty! I love the bold red.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! I remember doodling flowers like that in H.S. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs