Monday, January 7, 2013

Follow Your Heart...

Happy New Week Peeps!  The kids are back in school today and it's a fresh new week!  LOVE IT!!!  I've got lots on my TO DO list so it's time to be productive!!!

Today I'm sharing a new card using the brand new set by Gourmet Rubber Stamps called Compass.  This set is one of the new Truffles sets which is a new product line.  They are two image sets that run about $7 ~ gotta LOVE that price!  I stamped up my images using Cocoa Memento ink and dug out this cute paper from my stash by My Mind's Eye.  




You're gonna LOVE these new sets by GRS ~ go take a peek!

2 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Such a bright, happy card. I love it!

Mary-Anne V said...

All the papers look great on kraft...wonderful card.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs