Tuesday, January 22, 2013

just saying hello...

Just looking you up today to say HELLO!  Hope your Tuesday is starting off well.  

I'm excited about my fun little card today.  I have to say, it's probably one of my favorites that I've made with this new FABULOUS Appetizer set by Gourmet Rubber Stamps called Just Wanted To Say...  This set is SO FUN!   The pattern paper is from October Afternoon's 9 to 5 Collection ~ fun color combo huh?  The notebook lined image {stamped in gray behind the telephone} is from the Noteworthy Appetizer set and the sentiment is from the Simply Sentiments set and everything is stamped with Memento Ink.


This card is also for the CAS-ual Friday challenge from last week ~ to make a long/short card {one long side and one short}.  The measurements for this card is 4"x6.5".  Make a great clean and simple card and share it on their blog!





Well this card reminds me...I have a few friends to call today!  Time for some good old BFF chit chat!  Have a GREAT day!

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Loving the colours on this one Kendra! Fabulous card!!

Christiana said...

Ultra cool card, Kendra! Love it!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Such a cute, cute, card! I love the old fashioned telephone. The colors are so cheerful, too!

Deb said...

Love that paper and telephone image! What a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lynn said...

this is an absolutely adorable card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs