Tuesday, January 15, 2013

GRS Monthly Appetizer Release!

Today is the 15th and that means it's RELEASE DAY for Gourmet Rubber Stamps.  Each month we have two new Appetizer Sets which includes 4 images and/or sentiments.  I'm totally excited about this release because it could possibly be my most favorite Appetizer Release EVER!  I simply ADORE both sets.

The first set is called Just Wanted To Say... and it includes a great retro images of a typewriter, dial telephone, and a megaphone.  SO CUTE!  The card I made for this set uses the typewriter and is a fun valentine that typed up a little message that says... "{love}U" with a heart button & a die cut U.  I also colored in the typewriter keys to make a heart.  The bold sentiment is also part of this great set.



The next card uses the gorgeous new set called Rustic Flowers.  The images in this set are AMAZING!!!!  It's gonna be seeing a lot of ink ...that's for sure!  I used my markers to ink up this image...make sure you don't use alcohol markers (like Copic or Spectrum Noir) ...you must use water based when coloring directly on your stamps.  I have a feeling this might just be my next "go to" set ~ it's a MUST HAVE!  Also, the sentiment I used on this card is from the Perfect Phrases set.



Wanna see these lovely sets in full...check out the GRS Blog for the sets.  Hop over to Kelli Palmer and 
  • Jennifer Ingle's blogs and see what they came up with today.





  • 4 comments:

    Mary-Anne V said...

    Very pretty cards...love how you coloured in the typewriter keys.

    Vicki G said...

    Both of your cards are Awesome Kendra. I really LOVE the typewriter stamp and the flowers are Beautiful!

    Christiana said...

    Two gorgeous cards! I'm totally in love with vintage typewriters.

    Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

    The typewriter is really cute! Love the rhinestone heart. The purple card is stunning! Everything just works together so well.

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin
     
    Blogger Template By Designer Blogs