Thursday, January 17, 2013

Elegant and a little bit Vintage

Hi there friends...what a week ~ has your's been crazy too?  The weekend is fast approaching & I hope you have some fun plans.  I'm not sure what I'll be doing, but I'm leaning toward including some scrapbooking in my plans!

Enough chit chat  ~ on with my crafty post ...  I've made a card with a bit of a vintage-feel to it today.  I used two of the new Stamp-It Australia Image Collection sets by Crafter's Companion (#67 & #61) along with some paper by My Mind's Eye and ribbon from May Arts.


Have a VERY special day!

5 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Really like this color combo! The card is divine. Perfect bow, and the top border makes me think of a canopy. Loverly!

Mary-Anne V said...

the blue and black look great together and the bird cage is very elegant.

lisa808 said...

Must be the weeks--busy for me too with appts./commitments every day.

Pretty card and great color combo.

Loly Borda said...

So beautiful and classy! TFS

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love the background DP, and those stamps are yum! TFS! ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs