Friday, January 11, 2013

Crafter's Companion...Day #3 Peek


Can you believe it...I blogged 5 days this week!  I guess I had lots of goodies to share with you.  Today's post includes another sneak peek from Crafter's Companion & another new image from the Stamp-It Australia collection ~ it's called the Image Collection.  This was a super simple card to make because the vine and the verse are all in the same stamp ~ so just stamp, cut, mat and boom!  I added the little embossed butterfly for some texture.  The pattern paper is from the Lost & Found Collection by My Mind's Eye.  They have such beautiful vintage patterns...perfect for all of my lovely new CC stamps!



No worries...you won't have to wait much longer to buy these new stamps ~ they will be up on the website very soon!

Have a great weekend ~ I know I'm gonna get super INKY & I hope you do too!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Such an elegant looking card Kendra! Love the colour combo!!

Oh, and I got my stamps in the mail. Thanks so much!!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Kendra, this is classic! I love the creams, blacks and reds together, and the composition is wonderful.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Love the silhouette and the sentiment is so true!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs