Monday, January 21, 2013

At-A-Glance Studio Calendar

For the past few years, I've made a calendar to put up in my studio so I can quickly glace at dates.  I like to see the whole year right in front of me, so I make the calendar as a 12x12 layout.   I use a 3-ring 12x12 page protector with the binding at the top and then just thread some ribbon through it to hang it from the shelf in front of my desk.  Then once the year is over, I simply slide the page out & put it in my scrapbook to use it as a cover page for that year.

My Twenty-thirteen calendar uses Kraft cardstock as the base, a free printable calendar from Finding Nana, and then punched out assorted shapes for each month using this great pattern paper from Pebbles, Inc called Seen & Noted ~ totally LOVE these papers!  I finished it off with chipboard numbers by American Crafts and gems by Kaiser Crafts.  EASY PEASY ~ I won't get tired of looking at this all year long!



Here are a few close-ups of the punched out embellishments I added to each month...






Oh ... I have some fun news today ~ Crafter's Companion is releasing 10 NEW Sheena Douglass stamp sets today.  I am so excited to get these sets inky... Go take a peek.

2 comments:

sarah said...

Luv this idea...TFS!!!!

Kimberly Pate | KP Kre8tions said...

This is a great idea! Thanks for sharing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs