Friday, January 18, 2013

Warm Fuzzies...

I just gotta say that this little guy gives me super warm fuzzies when I see him.  This adorable image is part of the Mulberry Woods Collection for Crafter's Companion and the set is called Birthday Wishes.  I stamped the image with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and then colored him with my brand new Spectrum Noir markers.  Not too shabby for my first try with these new markers.  I'm just a beginner with these new alcohol ink markers so I'll be checking out out all of the fabulous tutorials on the Spectrum Noir website.



Have a Happy Weekend!

Supplies Used:
Stamps ~ Crafter's Companion (Mulberry Woods ~ Birthday Wishes)
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Markers ~ Spectrum Noir (OR1, GB5, DG2, DG4, BT2, BT4, BT5, BT9, PP3, PP5, PL1, PL2, BG2, BG4, BG6, CR8
Pattern Paper ~ Pebbles Inc (Seen & Noted)

3 comments:

Kristie W. said...

This is super cute!! Love this image!

Have a great weekend!

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow I wish I was so good at colouring on my first try...great job. The image is too cute.

Unknown said...

Such a FUN b-day card! The image is so adorable and you did a great job coloring them! ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs