Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Think SPRING!


In my opinion, the time has come for winter to be OVER!  I'm soooooo DONE with being cold, snow and dreary weather!  So here is a bright and cheerful spring card using the Spring Garden Chickie image from Whimsy & Stars Studios by Mabelle R•O.  I hope this little bit of sunshine brought a smile to your face today!

Supplies:
Digital Image: Spring Garden Chickie (Whimsy & Stars Studios)
Copic Markers: Y13, 15, 19, 21; YG11, 13, 17; E33, 35, 23, 25; YR07
Sparkly Fluff: Coffee Bean Brown
Pattern Paper: Echo Park (Springtime)
Cardstock & Ribbon: Bazzill
Nestabilities

4 comments:

MichelleY said...

What a darling card! I love the image and the bright colors.

Tiffany Ervin said...

So delightful, I just love this little chickie in the image, super cute!

Ida said...

So cute and cheery!

Nancy in Iowa said...

This is just adorable. Spring MUST be right around the corner.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs