Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lizzie Anne Sketch Challenge & an extra...

Happy Tuesday ~ Today I'm playing along with the Lizzie Anne Sketch Challenge.  The sketch can be found on the Lizzie Anne Blog.  I started out wanting to use this cute kite from the May 2010 Mix set (Dream Big) along with the Wonderful World set; however, my circle card turned out much too small for everything to fit.  Therefore, I made two cards because I really wanted to use this pattern paper by My Minds Eye (Good Day Sunshine) along with the images.



Here's a close up of my circle card for the LAD Sketch Challenge


And here's a better view of my 2nd card ~ I just love paper piecing!

So let's see what you can do!  Play along and post your creation to the LAD Facebook page so we can see!

1 comment:

MichelleY said...

These are WONDERFUL! The bright colors and fun paper piecing are PERFECT with these stamps.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs