Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lizzie Anne March Singles

Since we have started a new month, that means that Lizzie Anne Designs has come out with two more new Single stamps.  This month they are sentiment stamps & I decided to use it as the focus of the card.  The first stamp that I have a sample for is called Ageless and I used this week's LAD sketch for my project.  I also used the Timeless Textures Sixlet set for the lace border and some cute paper from October Afternoon.



My next sample uses the single simply called Hope.   I found this sweet bird in the Treasured Trinkets Mix Club set (September '10) & thought it looked perfect with this sentiment.



Check out the sketchbook over on the Lizzie Anne website and the Lizzie Anne Blog for lots of other great samples using the new singles.

4 comments:

Deb said...

Love these, Kendra! The birthday card is bright and happy, and the Hope card is soooo elegant and graceful!

Ida said...

Wonderful cards. Love the pretty fun colors/papers on your first card and that sentiment cracks me up!
Your 2nd card is really pretty and elegant.

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

The first one is oh so true!!! Forget how old I am all the time!
Very pretty cards Kendra, I love the papers you used on both!

Taylor said...

These are both super cute, Kendra! Thanks for playing along with the sketch this week, too :) It's perfect for the sentiments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs