Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pass...Set....SPIKE!

VOLLEYBALL!  That's been life in our house for the last 8 months or so.  My daughter is full force into Volleyball and it's been a blast for all of us.  Last fall she had the school varsity team; after that, club volleyball sign-ups and practices and then in January the tournament schedule started (with a few travel tournaments thrown in).  What a great group of girls this year ~ so fun to watch! 

This past Sunday was the last tournament of the club season (and the coach's birthday).  It was a fun day but  bittersweet at the same time.  So I'm sure you're wondering why I'm bring all of this up on my blog today.  Well.... I know you'll find this hard to believe, but I made the birthday card for the coach & thought I would share it ~ LOL!


I took a 12x12 piece of black cardstock that I scored in the middle so I could fit all the photos and signatures inside.


Here are a few shots from the season.  I can't wait to make a scrapbook of these photos!







If you don't think volleyball players work hard, you are WRONG!  These girls run for every point and are in fantastic physical shape. 

Great season girls ~ CONGRATS! 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs