Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Exciting News!

Hi Peeps ~
I have some exciting news to share today.  You may have noticed a new little something on my sidebar a few days ago. I'll fill you in now ~ I am now a guest designer for the next three months for Whimsy and Stars Studio.  These adorable digital images are drawn by the oh-so talented Mabelle Ramirez-Ortiz.

As I was picking out some images to play with, I instantly fell in LOVE with this wonderful cupcake in the Set of Two Sweet Cupcakes.  Is that the yummiest cupcake you've every seen?



Supplies Used:
Digital Images ~ Whimsy & Starts Studio (Set of two Sweet Cupcakes)
Copic markers ~ (YG11, YG13, YG17, E25, E27, E33, Y15, Y17, R81, R83, R85).
Sparkly Fluff ~ Our Craft Lounge (Rockin' Pink & Lemon Drop)

Pattern Paper ~ Imaginisce
Ribbon ~ May Arts
Gems ~ Kaiser Crafts
Nestabilities ~ Lacey Squares
Edge Punch ~ EK Success
Embossing Folder ~ Quickuts


Here is a list of all of the Guest Designers for the next three months ~ I'm sure we'll all have a BLAST!

4 comments:

MichelleY said...

Congratulations, Kendra!!! Your card is adorable and the cupcake image is WAY CUTE!!!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Congrats Kendra, doesn't surprise me though! :D I love the little cupcake & the card is just toooo cute! Can't wait to see what else you do!

Wendy, aka Roo

Stephanie said...

Very yummy cupcake card!

Pat said...

Kendra...Your cupcake card is so cute! I love the colors and all the details on your card. Looking forward to working with you on the Whimsy and Stars Studio Guest Design Team.

Hugs,
Pat

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs