Monday, March 7, 2011

Lucky Duck!


I wanted to share this adorable little duck with you today from the new Our Craft Lounge set called The Pond.   I absolutely adore this sweet little set by Debbie Corbari ~ she is so dang talented!  This is one of the store samples I made this month for OCL retailers.  The first time I saw this image, I couldn't wait to add Coffee Bean Brown Sparkly Fluff to the cat tails ~ PERFECT!

Have a Ducky Day!

Supplies from i{heart}papers:
Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (The Pond); 
Copic Markers ~ E31, E33, E25, E27, Y21, YG11, YG13, YG17, G20, B91, B93, B95, B97
Pattern Paper:  Echo Park (Little Boy); 
Ribbon: May Arts
Spica Glitter Pen: Clear, Apple Green

2 comments:

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

This is just DUCKY Kendra!! LOL Very cute, love the pattern paper & ribbon that match!!

Hugs,
Wendy, aka Roo

MichelleY said...

WooHoo....its an explosion of dots....I LOVE IT!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs