Friday, March 18, 2011

OCL Challenge #57: Emboss it!


Today for the OCL Challenge, it's time to EMBOSS!  Heat or dry ~ it's up to you.  I'm not too sure how "Clean & Simple" my project is today; however, I did emboss the kraft background with my Swiss dot embossing folder.  Then I paper pieced my flower and leaves using the Pretty Petals stamp set.  I must confess, I actually forgot about the clean and simple part of the challenge ~ oh well, I really like how it came out.




Try your hand at embossing today & see what you come up with.  THEN...add your link to the OCL Blog so we can ohhhhh & ahhhhh over your wonderful creation!

Supplies:
Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Pretty Petals, Tweet Thang - sentiment)
Embossing Folder ~ Cuddlebug (Swiss Dots)
Ink ~ Palette (Burnt Umber)
Edge Punch ~ Martha Stewart
Twine ~ May Arts
Copics ~ E33, R81
Pattern Paper ~ Basic Grey

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is beautiful!!!

Debbie Corbari said...

Wow Kendra...this is GORGEOUS!

Barbara Moore said...

Very simple but exquisite!

Amber (bambi64) said...

LOVE the flower!!

Deb said...

Gorgeous, Kendra!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs