Thursday, March 3, 2011

Same Layout...Different Set!

Whenever I need to create a card rather quickly, I look back at some of my favorite cards/layouts & use them with different papers and stamps.  It takes some of the thinking out so I can concentrate on picking papers & matching Copic colors to them.


For this fun mushroom card, I used the same layout from the Bundle of Joy card I showed you in my post  last Sunday.  I changed the set to use the Joy in Little Things set and this fun bright paper from Echo Park (All Boy).  Easy peasy & oh so fun!  {This post is a little bitty hint of what's coming tomorrow for the OCL Challenge...shhhh....}

So next time you're in a bind and need a card lickity-split ~ don't recreate the wheel...just CREATE!!!!

2 comments:

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Great idea Kendra! I think I'll take a look at your card ideas since I don't have very many & yours are SUPER CUTE! :D, just kidding, if I did, I would mention your name on my blog.
Anyway, very cute card, love the bright colors!

Hugs,
Wendy,akaRoo

Vicki G said...

Well that is a very very cute card!!!!

Hugs

Vicki

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs