Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm missing YOU...

I've been a busy busy bee this week getting projects done left and right.  Today I wanted to show you another new digital image from the Whimsy & Stars Studio by Mabelle R•O.  This adorable little images is called Searching ~ but I thought it was perfect for an "I Miss You" card.  Isn't she super sweet?


You can't really see it very well, but I used some Glossy Accents on the magnifying glass & it looks so cool. Unfortunately, I couldn't get it to photograph very well.

Supplies Used:
Digital Image ~ Whimsy & Stars Studio (Searching)
Pattern Paper ~ My Minds Eye (Gertie)
Glossy Accents
Copic Markers ~ E00,02,23,25,27,29; W7; YG91, 93, 95; YR23; R81,83,85; BG72

2 comments:

MichelleY said...

OMW...this is a darling card! The image works PERFECTLY with the sentiment....and the background paper totally coordinates with her dress! Exceptional job, Kendra!!

Danni said...

How clever and sweet!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs